For students/scholars staying at Ithaca this summer.
From: Zhihong Chen [firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:21 PM
To: Zhihong Chen
Subject: look for a hourly paid research assistant (RA)
I am looking for a Chinese student or a Chinese visiting scholar who can assist my projects for my Business Chinese course development at Cornell. I would prefer to find an assistant who has quite much flexible time and is good at the following skills:
1) very good at English ________________________
2) know both simplified and traditional Chinese characters (会读写简体和繁体中文);__________________
3) proofreading and editing （简体和繁体中文文件的校对）;_____________________
4) PowerPoint design and statistic graphs design（中文幻灯片和商业统计表的制作）; _____________________________________
5) computer skills for Chinese video editing （中文录像的加工）;____________________
This is an hourly paid job, $10 per hour, starting in this May, and it's alright if you have another fellowship and do this project at the same time. A graduate student or visiting scholar with knowledge in Computer Science and Chinese Economics/Finance/Statistics is preferred. This is a long term project, and I would also prefer to have a student who can work for me for several years.
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com
back as soon as possible with a short explanation about your major/profession and why you are interested in this job, and how long you will be at Cornell. If possible, a resume or a CV is much appreciated.
Zhihong Chen, Ph.D.
Adj. Associate Professor and Sr. Research Associate
327 McGraw Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853