标题: Furnished Room in Summerhill Apartments located on East Hill Plaza
A furnished room in a 3-Bedroom Luxury Apartment at Summerhill (near East Hill Plaza) is available from July 26, 2014- July, 25, 2015. . Each room has its own full bathroom. You will be living with two male housemates -- one a Cornell Staff (Ph.D.) and the other a Cornell Ph.D. Student.
Summerhill is a great and sought after location: next door to bus stop, P&C grocery/Rite Aid, laundries, banks (CFCU/Tompkins), restaurants (chinese, Wings Over Ithaca, Burger King, Subway, Collegetown Bagels), very quiet neighborhood, buses to/from Cornell campus every 15 minutes, morning till midnight, free parking.
If you are interested in checking out the apartment, please reply to this email/ad.
Here are the details about the apartment.
- Available starting 26 July, 2014, but move in date negotiable. Tenants must sign a one-year lease (until July 25, 2015).
- Lease is for one year with the option to extend.
- Rent $575 per month (excludes utilities)
- Utilities (gas, electric, water/sewage, cable, wired and wireless HIGH SPEED INTERNET) = approximately $125 per month per person.
- Security deposit - $659. A security deposit is money you pay to the landlord to cover damage or cleaning of rental property. This amount will be returned to you minus the cost of damage/cleaning at the end of your contract.
- Room/apartment is very spacious and neighborhood is very quiet.
- Room is furnished. Has Queen bed, study table, computer chair, book shelf.
- Each bedroom has its OWN FULL BATHROOM! (You won't find anything better than this at this price!).
- The bedrooms are completely carpeted.
- Living room is furnished.
- Beautiful kitchen with gas range/oven, and dishwasher, plenty of cupboards.
- Kitchen is furnished. No need to bring cookware, plates, utensils, cups.
- WASHER AND DRYER is available inside this apartment.
- The unit has aircondition
- There is a nice FIREPLACE in the living room.
- The living room has a 42-inch LED HDTV with Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox One subscribed to Xbox Gold Live (which you can use). Subscription to Xbox Live is paid for by your roommate and is not part of the utilities.
- The living room, kitchen, and all 3 bedrooms have cable outlets so you can plug in your own TV inside your room.
- Nice covered outdoor patio is attached to the unit. And there's a lawn. And grill.
- Bus stop with routes directly going to Collegetown, Downtown, and to Campus is only a 3-minute walk.
- 24-hour Supermarket (P&C), Drycleaner, Rite Aid, Collegetown Bagels, Wine shop, Wings over Ithaca, Burger King, Subway, and Ling-Ling restaurant are all within 5 minutes walk.
- Two banks (CFCU and Tompkins Trust) all within 5 minute walk.
- Townhouse floor plan: go to http://www.ithacahome.com/plaza_east_apart_plans.htm
You will be sharing the townhouse with a Cornell employee and a Ph.D. student in Engineering who are really cool guys, very quiet, clean, and courteous; looking for the same! If you're interested in checking out the apartment and/or have questions/clarifications, please reply to this email/ad.