回 复:

          ++++++++  ++++++++  ++++++++    +++
        +++   +++ +++   +++ +++   +++  +++ +++
        +++     +++     +++      +++  +++
       +#+      +#+++++#  +#+++++# +#+++++#+++
      +#+          +#+     +#+ +#+   +#+
      #+#   #+# #+#   #+# #+#   #+# #+#   #+#
      ########  ########  ######## ###   ###

     CHINESE STUDENTS AND SCHOLARS ASSOCIATION AT UCLA
              http://cssa.ucla.edu

     Serve Our Community * Promote Cultural Exchange

To post information on Info Exchange, please send email to:
cssa@(protected)

To Post on CSSA Bulletin Boards, please go to:
http://cssa.ucla.edu BBS section

For more information our programs and contacts, please visit:
http://cssa.ucla.edu/cssa/committee/07-08/contact-07-08.asp

Housing:
1. 1b/1b-$1295/month-June 25th-Sep. 25th
2. 1b1b in 2b2b available in summer since early June

For Sale:
4. moving sales
5. Car for sale
6. 5 disney adventure park tickets

Other info:
7. A short survey from a research project in UCLA Anderson School
8. dental ADS
9. housekeeper avilable
10. ENGLISH CONVERSATION CLASS
1. No Subject

From: Erica Han <prettyxing@(protected)>

I will go for an internship from June 25th- Sep 25th=2C and would like to s=
ublet
my apartment.It's a 1b/1b apartment=2C including kichen=2C a balcony and tw=
o covered
parking spots. Also=2C stove and refridgerater included as well as laundry
room. It's very spacious=2C around 800 square foot=2C and the building is
well maintained and quite.
The address is:
10142 national blvd=2C #102=2C Los Angeles=2C CA90034
To get UCLA=2C by big blue bus #12. It will takes you 2 min to walk to bus
station=2C and 20 min to get UCLA campus.
Of course=2C you could drive. It will take 10 mins driving.
The rent is $1295/month=2C including water and trash. You can give it
directly to the manager each month.
The electricity is around $20/month.
If you need TV and internet=2C it's around $80/month.
I will move all my staff out to a storage. But if you need anything=2C I
could leave it to you here=2C so you don't have to buy too many
things.
I have sofa=2C a big wooden dinning table=2C 4 wooden chairs=2C a microwave=
=2C a
rice boiler=2C TV set=2C DVD player=2C shelves for book keeping=2C several
lamps(there's usualy no lamp in apartment). And a mattress=2C if you need.
I like this apartment=2C that's why I want to sublet it in the summer
instead of terminate the lease.
If interested=2C please email me at prettyxing@(protected)=
0-985-0520. Thanks.

2. No Subject

From: Sophia Zhang <zhangyuanyan@(protected)>

1b1b is available during the summer since early Jun (starting and ending date negotiable)
It is located at Venice and Overland with #12 bus station in walking distance
$670/month including utilities.
It's fully furnished with queen sized bed and huge desk,TV,closet,etc.
Please contact me at summerrent@(protected)
Pictures available upon request.

4. No Subject

From: Stella Fung <stella12fung@(protected)>

1   Full size mattress $20
2   Full size bed sheet - New $10
3   Sofa bed $20
4   Toaster $5
5   Toastermaster oven $10
6   Mircowave $10
7   Big salad bowl (2) $15
8   Panasonic cordless phone w/new battery $20
9   Panasonic telephone answering system w/fax $30
10  Small coffee table $5
11  14" Television with remote $10
12  20" Television & VCR with remote $20
13  Wooden bookcase $20
14  Stainless steel whistling kettle 2.0L $5
15  Tea kettle $5
16  Trash bin $3
17  Cup $1 each
18  National water boiler $20
19  Water pitcher $2
20  Laser Jet printer with one extra new toner $50

If you are interested, please call (310) 666-7702 Monday - Friday after 5:30pm or Saturday and Sunday.

5. No Subject

From: ytseng@(protected)

1996 Camry, LE, 4 door, white, with 131,000 mile, in excellent
condition. Sale for $3,200. Interest party should call 310-938-6957.

6. No Subject

From: Kai Wang <wangwang2008@(protected)>
Dear all,

I have 5 disney 2fer tickets, for some reason my friends cannot use
them any more. These 5 tickets can be used to Disney's California
Adventure Park once before May 4. Total $150 for 5 tickets. Anyone
interested, please reply. Thanks!

Wang

7. No Subject

From: "Nan Zhang" <zhangnan@(protected)>

>We are from the UCLA Anderson School and are conducting a very short survey
>on graduate students' attitudes towards products and careers. If you would
>like to participate, you will be paid $3 for about 8 minutes of your time.
>Your participation is very important to us. To receive payment, you must
>currently have an active UCLA BruinCard so that we can deposit the money
>onto your card. Be sure to provide your BruinCard ID at the end of the
>survey.  If you have any questions, please contact Geoff (see email below).
>This study is approved by the Institutional Review Board.
>

>In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions and your task is to
>provide answers on the scales. There are no right or wrong answers. We just
>need your honest opinions. There is space for 70 participants in this
>study, so, if you click the link and there is no response, that means we
>have filled all the spaces for this study. In that case, please send an
>email to geoffrey.ho.2013@(protected)
>participating in future studies. Please click on the following link to
>begin the survey: http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_bde5QImTyZeyyoc
><http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_bde5QImTyZeyyoc&SVID=Prod> &SVID=Prod

8. No Subject

From: Larry Lee <dds.lee@(protected)>

Our Santa Monica Dental Office Opens on SUNDAYS

We appreciate you have joined my wife, Dr. Zhang and me, Dr Li?^?^?s Sunday Dental Care Program. We have seen the growing number of CSSA member who pursuing IDEAL
dental care in our Santa Monica office. To pay you back, we have provided you dental education about the most common dental disease, gum disease, its prevention,
symptom and treatment. All the info was drafted and typed by Dr. Zhang and me. We hope it helpful, by which is part of our service. Now let us introduce another
common dental disease.

Message 2 from Dr. Zhang and Li:

Dental Cavity

You might be very surprised if I tell you dental cavity is a chronic infectious disease. Yes, it truly is. Tooth cavity is layman words, but is easy for everyone;
while it is called in our dental book Dental Caries. It means holes or structure damages on your tooth. Oh, yeah, if you read Chinese, we say ?^?^?bug tooth?^?^?.
I will appreciate the ?^?^?bug tooth?^?^? so much since it is exactly telling the mechanism of this disease. Bacteria (bugs) naturally exist in your saliva,
millions of them. 99% of them are good buddies, helping you do the front-line food digestion. But the remaining ?^?^?few?^?^? are not easy to deal with, especially
when they start to make acid from food jammed in the grooves on your teeth. On those grooves, and on the surface in-between two teeth, the enamel (the out-layer of
tooth) is not strong enough to fight with the acid bacteria made. So, enamel decalcification happens, you might see a white spot or dark line on your teeth. This
is the initiation of cavity. You may experience some sensitivity to cold or sweat food. If left untreated, the disease can lead to pain when the middle layer of
tooth (dentin) gets involved. BTW, tooth only have one sensation that is pain, no matter the cause is cold, hot or traumatic bite. The nerve inside tooth root
canal brings you this bad feeling, PAIN. If the bacteria did not destroy the nerve, we still have chance to put a filling to the cavity provided we can remove the
decay completely. Three kinds of filling material could be use depending on different indications. They are Amalgam (silver and mercury); composite (strong
plastic) and porcelain. However, if pain is too severe, which lasts more than 10 seconds, which woke you up during the night, which might be partially released by
cold water, or which cause gum swelling, the dentist have no choice but take out the nerve from the root canal, we say root canal therapy. The worst situation is
the cavity is too big for filling, we either have to put a crown (cap) to hold the whole tooth, or we have to sacrifice the tooth, pull it out. So now you can tell
how to prevent dental cavity happen. It is quite simple, brush, floss and mouth rinse. There seems no better way other than those mechanical manners which can
efficiently and promptly remove food, bacteria or acid if already produced by the bugs. ?^?^?Kill the bugs, save your tooth?^?^? and ?^?^?you can do it, we can
help?^?^?. All right, folks, if you have any question, please write me an email or phone me at 310-985-4975. Please join other CSSA members for our Sunday Dental
Care Program in the convenient location: 11901 Santa Monica Blvd at Suite 203 .

9. No Subject

From: JIXI <jixigao@(protected)>

Hi,
I was from China and would like to provide childcare or household service or to you. Some experience is with me because I have taken care of my niece for six years. I am 30 this year. I am a music teacher when I was in China and I can teach music, traditional dance, and Chinese. Now I live near the UCLA Village of Sawtelle and Palms. If you have interest please send email to geyouqianqiu4307@(protected).
Best wishes,
Yan

10. No Subject

From: "Lo, Joan" <JLo@(protected)>

                  RECRUITING NEW STUDENTS!=20
          OUR CLASS IS SMALL & DESIGNED FOR PRACTICING SPEAKING.=20
DATE & TIME   EVERY WEDNESDAY EVENING - 6:30PM - 8:30PM=20
LOCATION:     UCLA - 900 HILGARD AVE.(& LE CONTE AVE.);SUITE #319=20
          CLASS IS HELD IN THE LIBRARY.  =20
ORGANIZATION:  INTER-FRIENDSHIP HOUSE ASSOCIATION -(IFHA)=20
          TO LEARN & PRACTICE EVERY DAY LIFE'S=20
          ENGLISH CONVERSATION & AMERICAN CULTURE.

          IT IS FREE!!! ALL SCHOLARS ARE WARMLY WELCOMED!

          LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU IN CLASS!
CONTACT:     PLEASE RESPOND BY E-MAIL OR BY CALLING -
          (310)208-3330 & LEAVE A MESSAGE.
          THANK YOU.=20

     And please also check the message board for latest/emergent
     changes that are not given in the home description.
     To enquire questions, please send an email to the group maillist
     soccerucla@(protected)

Volleyball:
     3:00pm-6:00pm Sunday, Pardee Gym, UCLA John Wooden Center
     Contact: Li Li <lleely @ yahoo.com>
     http://www.egroups.com/group/cssa-ucla-volleyball
     Subscribe:  cssa-ucla-volleyball-subscribe@(protected)
     Post message:cssa-ucla-volleyball@(protected)